Download twrp & Root Redmi Note 5 Pro:
twrp 3.3.0 Recovery Now available for the Redmi Note 5 Pro user Who own Redmi Note 5 Pro Smartphone can Root it using the Below Instructions. The Recovery is Flashable via fastboot Method.You Can Follow below one to Install twrp on Redmi Note 5 Pro.
to Install twrp 3.3.0 Recovery on Redmi Note 5 Pro first we need to unlock it’s bootloader after that You can install Custom Recovery on Redmi Note 5 Pro. and then You Can Root it by Flashing Magisk.zip.
Redmi Note 5 Pro is Run on QCOM SD636 SoC along With android 8.1. it Come with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of Storage.
- Rooting May Void Your Device Warranty.So Make a Backup of Your Data and ROM.
- In Some cases Rooting Cause bootloop So Do at own Risk.
- Make Sure your Phone at-least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down During The Rooting process.
How to Install twrp Recovery on Redmi Note 5 Pro:
- Download & Setup Platform tools From above.
- Download and Extract recovery.img [Must rename recovery.img] file In the platform tools Folder.
- Switch off Phone and together Press Volume Down and Power button it Will boot it in fastboot Mod.
- Then Connect Phone to PC using the usb cable.
- Now open CMD in the platform tools Folder and type below Code.
Check Device by Sending below Command:
flash Recovery by Sending below Command:
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img