Rooting Realme U1:
bootloader unlock now available for the Realme U1 user Who own Realme U1 Smartphone can Root it using the Below Instructions. we have Create a Patched boot.img For the Realme U1 You can Flash it using the Flash tools and Fastboot Method.
Rooting on Realme U1 is Not Easy but it’s not a big Deal everyone can do it if they have Some instructions. So we have Decide to Share Rooting Instructions for You. in the article We are Going to Discuss about the Rooting on Realme U1. So if you own a Realme U1 Smartphone then this is the Correct Place for You Where You Will find a Working Guide to Root your Phone.
Now First of All You need to unlock it’s bootloader and after that You Can install a Patched boot.img on Realme U1. Which is a Pre Rooted Img.
Realme U1 is Run on Mediatek helio P70 SoC along With android 8.1. it Come with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of Storage.
- Rooting May Void Your Device Warranty.So Make a Backup of Your Data and ROM.
- In Some cases Rooting Cause bootloop So Do at own Risk.
- Make Sure your Phone at-least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down During The Rooting process.
How to unlock Bootloader on Realme U1:
- Download & Install RMX1831EX_11 Firmware update on Realme 1
- Now Install dept test apk file and apply For unlock. if See Success
- then unlock Your Phone with the below code:
fastboot flashing unlock
How to Install twrp Recovery on Realme U1:
- Download & Setup adb Fastboot tools/Platform tools
- Now Download and Extract recovery.img [Must rename recovery.img] file In the adb tools Folder.
- Switch off Phone and together Press Volume Down and Power button it Will boot it in fastboot Mod.
- Then Connect Phone to PC using the usb cable.
- Now open CMD in the adb tools Folder and type below Code.
Check Device by Sending below Command:
unlock bootloader by Sending below Command:
from above Instructions
flash Recovery by Sending below Command:
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img fastboot boot recovery.img
How to Root Realme U1:
- Download Magisk 18.1.zip From above and Move it to Device Storage.
- Now Switch off Phone and together Press Volume Up and Power button it Will boot your Phone in Philz Recovery.
- In the Recovery Click on backup Button Select Require Partition and Swipe Slider to Create a nandroid backup.
- Click on Install Button and Locate Downloaded Magisk 18.1.zip and Then Swipe Slider to Install it.
- again Click on Install and then Locate No verity opt encrypt.zip and Swipe Slider to Install it.
- Done/ then Reboot System Now. Your Phone Successfully Rooted. Have any Question leave a Comment We will be happy to help You..