Download twrp 3.2.3 Root Realme C2:
unofficial build of twrp 3.2.3 have Now been available for the Realme C2 user Who own Realme C2 can Root it using the Below Instructions. to Install twrp Recovery on Realme C2 First You need to unlock it’s bootloader after that You Can Root it by Flashing Magisk 19.3.zip.
Realme C2 Run on MEdiatek MT6762 SoC along With Android 9.0 2GB of RAM and 16GB of Internal Memory. the device Come with 6.1 Inch IPS Display With the Resolution of 720 X 1520 Pixels.
- Rooting May Void Your Device Warranty
- Make a backup & Move it to Safe Place Like Pen Drive or PC.
- Make Sure Your Phone at-least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down during the Rooting Process.
How to unlock bootloader on Realme C2:
- use Official app. then
fastboot flashing unlock
How to Install twrp Recovery on Realme C2:
- Download & Setup adb Fastboot tools/Platform tools
- Download and Extract recovery.img [Must rename recovery.img] file In Platform tools Folder.
- Reboot Phone to bootloader by together holding Volume Down and Power Button
- Connect Phone to PC using the usb cable.
- open CMD in the Platform tools Folder and Send below Code.
Check Device by Sending below Command:
flash Recovery by Sending below Command:
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img fastboot boot recovery.img
Flash Vbmeta to Solve any bootloop issue:
fastboot --disable-verity --disable-verification flash vbmeta vbmeta.img
How to Root Realme C2:
- Download & Move Magisk 20.03.zip to device storage
- Reboot phone to twrp by Pressing Volume up and Power button
- Make a Nandroid backup
- Flash Magisk 20.03 and No_verity _opt_encrypt.ZIP via Install
- Reboot System now
- Your Device Ready to bootup. Reboot System Now.