PB twrp 3.2 For Tecno Pop 1s Pro:
unofficial build of PB twrp 3.2 have Now been available for the Tecno Pop 1s Pro user Who own Tecno Pop 1s Pro Smartphone can Root it using the Below Instructions. The Recovery is Flashable via fastboot & Flash tool Method.
Now First of All We have To Install a Custom Recovery to Root Tecno Pop 1s Pro. So In the Primary Step You need to unlock it’s bootloader and after that You can install Custom Recovery on Tecno Pop 1s Pro and then You Can Root it by Flashing Magisk.zip.
Tecno Pop 1s Pro Run on Mediatek MT6580 SoC along With Android 8.1. it Come with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of Storage.it has a 5.5 Inch IPS Display With the Resolution of 720 X 1440 Pixels.
- Rooting May Void Your Device Warranty
- Make a backup & Move it to Safe Place Like Pen Drive or PC.
- Make Sure your Phone at-least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down During The Rooting process.
How to Install twrp Recovery on Tecno Pop 1s Pro:
- Download & Setup adb Fastboot tools/Platform tools
- Now Download and Extract recovery.img [Must rename recovery.img] file In the adb tools Folder.
- Switch off Phone and together Press Volume Down and Power button it Will boot it in fastboot Mod.
- Then Connect Phone to PC using the usb cable.
- Now open CMD in the adb tools Folder and type below Code.
Check Device by Sending below Command:
unlock bootloader by Sending below Command:
fastboot oem unlock if fail fastboot flashing unlock
flash Recovery by Sending below Command:
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img fastboot boot recovery.img
Method 2: Install With SP Flash tools:
- Download and Extract SP Flash tools on PC
- Download and Install Mediatek V-COM Driver on PC
- Now Download & Extract twrp image with Scatter
- Run SP Flash tools From Main Screen Select Scatter File Navigate Scatter.txt File form the twrp Folder
- Now From the Partition List Select Recovery Partition only. and then Double Click on it Select twrp recovery.img File
- Now Click Download and Connect Your Switched off Phone. Done.