Download Pitch Black Recovery Root Umidigi S3 Pro:
unofficial build of Pitch Black Recovery 3.3.1 have Now been available for the Umidigi S3 Pro user Who own Umidigi S3 Pro Smartphone can Root it using the Below Instructions. to Install twrp Recovery on Umidigi S3 Pro First You need to unlock it’s bootloader after that You Can Root it by Flashing Magisk 19.3.zip.
Umidigi S3 Pro Run on Mediatek helio P70 SoC along With Android 9.0 6GB of RAM and 128GB of Internal Memory. it Come with 6.3 Inch IPS Display With the Resolution of 1080 X 2340 Pixels.
- Rooting May Void Your Device Warranty
- Make a backup & Move it to Safe Place Like Pen Drive or PC.
- Make Sure your Phone at-least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down During The Rooting process.
How to Install twrp Recovery on Umidigi S3 Pro:
- Download & Setup adb Fastboot tools/Platform tools
- Download and Extract recovery.img [Must rename recovery.img] file In the adb tools Folder.
- Enable usb Debugging and Oem unlock From Developers options
- Reboot Phone to Bootloader by holding Volume Down and Power Button
- Connect Phone to PC using the usb cable.
- open CMD in the Platform tools Folder and type below Code.
Check Device by Sending below Command:
unlock bootloader by Sending below Command:
fastboot oem unlock if fail fastboot flashing unlock
flash Recovery by Sending below Command:
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img fastboot boot recovery.img
Method 2: Install With SP Flash tools:
- Download and Extract SP Flash tools on PC
- Install Mediatek Pre-Loader V-COM Driver on PC
- Download & Extract twrp image With Scatter
- Run SP Flash tools From Main Screen Select Scatter File Navigate Scatter.txt File form the twrp Folder
- Now From the Partition List Select Recovery Partition only. and then Double Click on it Select twrp recovery.img File
- Now Click Download and Connect Your Switched off Phone. Done.
How to Root Umidigi S3 Pro:
- Download Magisk 19.3.zip From above and Move it to Device Storage.
- Reboot Phone to twrp By Holding Volume Up and Power button
- In the twrp Make a Nandroid backup.
- Flash Magisk 19.3.zip & No verity opt encrypt.zip Via Install
- Reboot System Now