Download Pitch Black Recovery Root Realme 3 Pro:
unofficial build of Pitch Black Recovery 2.9 have Now been available for the Realme 3 Pro user Who own Realme 3 Pro Smartphone can Root it using the Below Instructions. to Install twrp Recovery on Realme 3 Pro First You need to unlock it’s bootloader after that You Can Root it by Flashing Magisk 19.3.zip.
Realme 3 Pro Run on QCOm SD710 SoC along With Android 9.0 4GB of RAM and 64GB of Internal Memory. it Come with 6.3 Inch IPS Display With the Resolution of 1080 X 2340 Pixels.
- Rooting May Void Your Device Warranty
- Make a backup & Move it to Safe Place Like Pen Drive or PC.
- Make Sure your Phone at-least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down During The Rooting process.
- Magisk 19.3
- No verity opt Encrypt
- PBRP for rmx1851 by chankruze
- Platform tools/adb Fastboot tools
- unlocked bootloader Require
How to Install twrp Recovery on Realme 3 Pro:
- Download & Setup adb Fastboot tools/Platform tools
- Download and Extract recovery.img [Must rename recovery.img] file In the adb tools Folder.
- Enable usb Debugging and Oem unlock From Developers options
- Reboot Phone to Bootloader by holding Volume Down and Power Button
- Connect Phone to PC using the usb cable.
- open CMD in the Platform tools Folder and type below Code.
Check Device by Sending below Command:
flash Recovery by Sending below Command:
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img fastboot boot recovery.img
How to Root Realme 3 Pro:
- Download Magisk 19.3.zip From above and Move it to Device Storage.
- Reboot Phone to twrp By Holding Volume Up and Power button
- In the twrp Make a Nandroid backup.
- Flash Magisk 19.3.zip & No verity opt encrypt.zip Via Install
- Reboot System Now