Root & Install twrp on Oukitel K7 Power:
Twrp 3.2.3 Recovery Now available for the Oukitel K7 Power user Who own Oukitel K7 Power Smartphone can Root it using the Below Instructions. Say Thanks to nemo Nemo Who Develop twrp for the Oukitel K7 Power.
Rooting on Oukitel K7 Power is Not Easy but it’s not a big Deal everyone can do it if they have Some instructions. So we have Decide to Share Rooting Instructions for You. in the article we are Going to Discuss about the Rooting on Oukitel K7 Power. So if you own a Oukitel K7 Power Smartphone then this is the Correct place for You Where You Will find a Working Guide to root your Phone.
Now First of All We have To Install a Custom Recovery to Root Oukitel K7 Power. So In the Primary Step You need to unlock it’s bootloader and after that You can install Custom Recovery on Oukitel K7 Power. and then You Can Root it by Flashing Magisk.zip.
OS: android 8.1 Oreo
SoC: Mediatek MT6750
Display: 6inch IPS Panel
Memory: 2GB RAM 16GB Storage.
- Rooting May Void Your Device Warranty.So Make a Backup of Your Data and ROM.
- In Some cases Rooting Cause bootloop So Do at own Risk.
- Make Sure your Phone at-least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down During The Rooting process.
How to Install twrp Recovery on Oukitel K7 Power:
- First of all We Need to Setup adb Fastboot tools So Download From above and extract the zip File.
- Now Download and Extract recovery.img [Must rename recovery.img] file Inside the adb tools Folder.
- Switch off Phone and together Press Volume Down and Power button it Will boot it in fastboot Mod.
- Then Connect Phone to PC using the usb cable.
- Now open CMD in the adb tools Folder and type below Code.
Check Device With Below Code:
unlock bootloader with below code:
fastboot oem unlock fastboot flashing unlock
flash Recovery with below code:
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
How to Root Oukitel K7 Power:
- First of all Download Magisk.zip File From the above and Move it to Device Storage.
- Now Switch off Phone and together Press Volume Up and Power button it Will boot your Phone in twrp.
- In the twrp Click on backup Button Select Require Partition and Swipe Slider to Create a nandroid backup.
- Click on Install Button and Locate Downloaded Magisk.zip File and Then Swipe Slider to Install it.
- again Click on Install and then Locate No verity opt encrypt.zip and Swipe Slider to Install it.
- Done/ then Reboot System Now. Your Phone Successfully Rooted. Have any Question leave a Comment We will happy to help You..