twrp 3.3.1 & Root Oppo realme 3:
First unofficial build of twrp have Now been available for the Oppo realme 3 user Who own Oppo realme 3 Smartphone can Root it using the Below Instructions. The Recovery is Flashable via fastboot Method.
Now First of All We have To Install a Custom Recovery to Root Oppo realme 3. So In the Primary Step You need to unlock it’s bootloader and after that You can install Custom Recovery on Oppo realme 3. and then You Can Root it by Flashing Magisk.zip.
Oppo realme 3 Run on Mediatek MT6771 SoC along With android 9.0. it Come with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of Storage. it has 6.2 Inch IPS Display With the Resolution of 720 X 1520 Pixels.
- Rooting May Void Your Device Warranty.So Make a Backup of Your Data and ROM.
- In Some cases Rooting Cause bootloop So Do at own Risk.
- Make Sure your Phone at-least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down During The Rooting process.
- Magisk 19.2
- No verity opt Encrypt
- twrp 3.3.1 Oppo realme 3
- Platform tools/adb Fastboot tools
- Requirement: bootloader unlock use official depth test apk
How to Install twrp Recovery on Oppo realme 3:
- Download & Setup adb Fastboot tools/Platform tools
- Now Download and Extract recovery.img [Must rename recovery.img] file In the Platform tools Folder.
- Enable usb debugging & oem unlock from Developers Options. Then Connect Phone to PC using the usb cable.
- Now open CMD in the adb tools Folder/Platform tools Folder and type below Code.
Check Device by Sending below Command:
reboot to bootloader:
adb reboot bootloader
flash recovery by Sending below Command:
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
How to Root Oppo realme 3:
- Download Magisk 18.1.zip From above and Move it to Device Storage.
- Now Switch off Phone and together Press Volume Up and Power button it Will boot your Phone in twrp.
- In the twrp Click on backup Button Select Require Partition and Swipe Slider to Create a nandroid backup.
- Click on Install Button and Locate Downloaded Magisk 18.1.zip and Then Swipe Slider to Install it.
- again Click on Install and then Locate No verity opt encrypt.zip and Swipe Slider to Install it.
- Done/ then Reboot System Now. Your Phone Successfully Rooted. Have any Question leave a Comment We will be happy to help You..