Download twrp & Root OnePlus 7 Pro:
First unofficial build of twrp 3.3.1 have Now been available for the OnePlus 7 Pro user Who own OnePlus 7 Pro Smartphone can Root it using the Below Instructions. The Recovery is Flashable via fastboot Method.You can Follow below one to Install twrp on OnePlus 7 Pro.
Now First of All We have To Install a Custom Recovery to Root OnePlus 7 Pro. So In the Primary Step You need to unlock it’s bootloader and after that You can install Custom Recovery on OnePlus 7 Pro. and then You Can Root it by Flashing Magisk.zip.
OnePlus 7 Pro Run on QCOM SD 855 SoC along With android 9.0 pie. it Come with 6/8/12GB of RAM and 128/256GB of Storage. it has 6.6 Inch fluid AMOLED Display With the Resolution of 1440 X 3120 Pixels.The Device Come with three back camera With the Effective Pixels of 48MP, 16MP and 8MP.
- Rooting May Void Your Device Warranty.So Make a Backup of Your Data and ROM.
- In Some cases Rooting Cause bootloop So Do at own Risk.
- Make Sure your Phone at-least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down During The Rooting process.
- Magisk 18.1
- No verity opt Encrypt
- twrp OnePlus 7 Pro
- twrp Installer OnePlus 7 Pro
- Platform tools/adb Fastboot tools
- Credit: mauronofrio
How to Install twrp Recovery on OnePlus 7 Pro:
- Download & Setup adb Fastboot tools/Platform tools
- Now Download and Extract recovery.img [Must rename recovery.img] file Inside the adb tools Folder.
- Move twrp Installer.zip to Phone Storage. Switch off Phone and together Press Volume Down and Power button it Will boot it in fastboot Mod.
- Then Connect Phone to PC using the usb cable.
- Now open CMD in the adb tools Folder and type below Code.
Check Device by Sending below Command:
unlock bootloader by Sending below Command:
fastboot oem unlock if fail fastboot flashing unlock
flash Recovery by Sending below Command:
fastboot boot recovery.img
- Your Phone booted in twrp, Click backup and Make a Nandroid backup, Go back Click Install Navigate and Select twrp Installer.zip then Swipe Slider to Install twrp. then Flash No verity opt encrypt otherwise System would not bootup.
How to Root OnePlus 7 Pro:
- Download Magisk 18.1.zip From above and Move it to Device Storage.
- Now Switch off Phone and together Press Volume Up and Power button it Will boot your Phone in twrp.
- In the twrp Click on backup Button Select Require Partition and Swipe Slider to Create a nandroid backup.
- Click on Install Button and Locate Downloaded Magisk 18.1.zip and Then Swipe Slider to Install it.
- again Click on Install and then Locate No verity opt encrypt.zip and Swipe Slider to Install it.
- Done/ then Reboot System Now. Your Phone Successfully Rooted. Have any Question leave a Comment We will be happy to help You..