Easily Root Nokia 3.2:
Rooting Guide Now available for the Nokia 3.2 user Who own Nokia 3.2 Smartphone Can Root it by Following the Below Instructions. we have Create a Patched boot.img For the Nokia 3.2. You can Flash it using the Flash tools and Fastboot Method.
Now First of All You need to unlock it’s bootloader and after that You Can install a Patched boot.img on Nokia 3.2. Which is a Pre Rooted Img.
The Nokia 3.2 is Run on QCOm SDM 429 SoC along With android 9.0 it Come with 2GB of RAM and 16GB Internal Memory Can be expandable via SD Card.t has a 6.2 Inch IPS Display With the Resolution of 720 X 1520 Pixels.
- Rooting May Void Your Device Warranty.So Make a Backup of Your Data and ROM.
- In Some cases Rooting Cause bootloop So Do at own Risk.
- Make Sure your Phone at-least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down During The Rooting process.
- Magisk Manager
- Root Files For Nokia 3.2
- Platform tools/adb Fastboot tools
- twrp For Nokia 3.2: Coming Soon
How to Root Nokia 3.2:
- Download & Setup adb Fastboot tools/Platform tools
- Now Download and Extract Root Files file In the Platform tools Folder.
- Enable usb debugging and oem unlock From Developers Option
- Switch off Phone and together Press Volume Down and Power button it Will boot it in fastboot Mod.
- Then Connect Phone to PC using the usb cable.
- Now open CMD in the Platform tools Folder and type below Code.
Check Device by Sending below Command:
unlock bootloader by Sending below Command:
flash root by Sending below Command:
fastboot boot magisk_patched.img
above Code Will boot Your Phone with temporary Root access. Install and Run Magisk Manager. Now Click update Magisk Select Direct Install. Wait For Complete. Done Reboot!
to back on Stock use below code:
fastboot flash boot boot.img
after Switch on Install Magisk Manager.You can See everything in Green. That’s it Your Phone Successfully Rooted. Have any Question leave a Comment We will be happy to help You..