Root & Install twrp on Motorola P30 Note:
twrp 3.2 Recovery Now available for the Motorola P30 Note, user Who own Motorola P30 Note Smartphone can Root it using the Below Instructions. The Recovery is Flashable via fastboot Mod.You Can Follow below one to Install twrp on Motorola P30 Note.
Rooting on Motorola P30 Note is Not Easy but it’s not a big Deal everyone can do it if they have Some instructions. So we have Decide to Share Rooting Instructions for You. in the article we are Going to Discuss about the Rooting on Motorola P30 Note. So if you own a Motorola P30 Note Smartphone then this is the Correct place for You Where You Will find a Working Guide to root your Phone.
Now First of All We have To Install a Custom Recovery to Root Motorola P30 Note. So In the Primary Step You need to unlock it’s bootloader and after that You can install Custom Recovery on Motorola P30 Note . and then You can Root it by Flashing Magisk.zip.
- Rooting May Void Your Device Warranty.So Make a Backup of Your Data and ROM.
- In Some cases Rooting Cause bootloop So Do at own Risk.
- Make Sure your Phone at-least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down During The Rooting process.
How to unlock bootloader on Motorola P30 Note:
- unlock bootloader From Here
How to Install twrp Recovery on Motorola P30 Note:
- First of all We Need to Setup adb Fastboot tools So Download From above and extract the zip File.
- Now Download and Extract recovery.img [Must rename recovery.img] file Inside the adb tools Folder.
- Switch off Phone and together Press Volume Down and Power button it Will boot it in fastboot Mod.
- Then Connect Phone to PC using the usb cable.
- Now open CMD in the adb tools Folder and type below Code.
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
Reboot to Recovery with this code
fastboot boot recovery.img
How to Root Motorola P30 Note:
- First of all Download Magisk.zip File From the above and Move it to Device Storage.
- Now Switch off Phone and together Press Volume Up and Power button it Will boot your Phone in twrp.
- In the twrp Click on backup Button Select Require Partition and Swipe Slider to Create a nandroid backup.
- Click on Install Button and Locate Downloaded Magisk.zip File and Then Swipe Slider to Install it.
- again Click on Install and then Locate No verity opt encrypt.zip and Swipe Slider to Install it.
- Done/ then Reboot System Now. Your Phone Successfully Rooted. Have any Question leave a Comment We will happy to help You..