twrp 3.3.1 Root Moto E5 Plus:
unofficial build of twrp 3.3.1 have Now been available for the Moto E5 Plus user Who own Moto E5 Plus Smartphone can Root it using the Below Instructions. The Recovery is Flashable via fastboot Method.
Now First of All We have To Install a Custom Recovery to Root Moto E5 Plus. So In the Primary Step You need to unlock it’s bootloader and after that You can install Custom Recovery on Moto E5 Plus. and then You Can Root it by Flashing Magisk.zip.
Moto E5 Plus Run on QCOM SD 425 SoC along With Android 8.0. it Come with 2/3GB of RAM and 16/32GB of Storage.it has a 6 Inch IPS Display With the Resolution of 720 X 1440 Pixels.
Disclaimer & Note:
- Rooting May Void Your Device Warranty.
- Make a Backup of Your Data and ROM before Process.
- In Some Cases Rooting Cause bootloop So Do at own Risk.
- Make Sure Your Phone at-least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down During the Rooting Process.
- unlocked bootloader
How to Install twrp Recovery on Moto E5 Plus:
- Download & Setup adb Fastboot tools/Platform tools
- Now Download and Extract recovery.img [Must rename recovery.img] file In the adb tools Folder.
- Switch off Phone and together Press Volume Down and Power button it Will boot it in fastboot Mod.
- Connect Phone to PC using the usb cable.
- Now open CMD in the Platform tools Folder and type below Code.
Check Device by Sending below Command:
flash Recovery by Sending below Command:
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img fastboot boot recovery.img
How to Root Moto E5 Plus:
- Download Magisk 18.1.zip From above and Move it to Device Storage.
- Now Switch off Phone and together Press Volume Up and Power button it Will boot your Phone in twrp.
- In the twrp Click on backup Button Select Require Partition and Swipe Slider to Create a nandroid backup.
- Click on Install Button and Locate Downloaded Magisk 18.1.zip and Then Swipe Slider to Install it.
- again Click on Install and then Locate No verity opt encrypt.zip and Swipe Slider to Install it.
- Done/ then Reboot System Now. Your Phone Successfully Rooted.
Have any Question leave a Comment We will be happy to help You..