Download twrp & Root Meizu M5C:
twrp Recovery Now available for the Meizu M5C user Who own Meizu M5C Smartphone can Root it using the Below Instructions. The Recovery is Flashable via Both Flash tools and fastboot Method.You can Follow below one to Install twrp on Meizu M5C.
Rooting on Meizu M5C is Not Easy but it’s not a big Deal everyone can do it if they have Some instructions. So we have Decide to Share Rooting Instructions for You. in the article we are Going to Discuss about the Rooting on Meizu M5C. So if you own a Meizu M5C Smartphone then this is the Correct place for You Where You Will find a Working Guide to root your Phone.
Now First of All We have To Install a Custom Recovery to Root Meizu M5C. So In the Primary Step You need to unlock it’s bootloader and after that You can install Custom Recovery on Meizu M5C. and then You Can Root it by Flashing Magisk.zip.
Meizu M5C is Run on Mediatek MT6737 SoC along With android 7.0. it Come with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of Storage.
- Rooting May Void Your Device Warranty.So Make a Backup of Your Data and ROM.
- In Some cases Rooting Cause bootloop So Do at own Risk.
- Make Sure your Phone at-least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down During The Rooting process.
How to Install twrp Recovery on Meizu M5C:
- Go to Settings, Fingerprint & Security Now enable inbuild Root option. if You have not fount it then You will be Refer on Meizu Forum For details.
- Download & Install SuperSU. Run it. Go back
- Download & Install Flashify app From Here
- Run Flashify Go to Recovery tab and Click on backup and Make a backup of Stock Recovery
- Now Click Install Recovery, Select Downloaded twrp.img File and Click Flash. it will ask You for Root Permission Click allow in popup.
- Wait until Installation Complete. then Reboot to Recovery.
- You Phone not Yet able to bootup So Follow below instructions and Flash No verity opt Encrypt.zip to bootup it.
How to Root Meizu M5C:
- First of all Download Magisk.zip File From the above and Move it to Device Storage.
- Now Switch off Phone and together Press Volume Up and Power button it Will boot your Phone in twrp.
- In the twrp Click on backup Button Select Require Partition and Swipe Slider to Create a nandroid backup.
- Click on Install Button and Locate Downloaded Magisk.zip File and Then Swipe Slider to Install it.
- again Click on Install and then Locate No verity opt encrypt.zip and Swipe Slider to Install it.
- Done/ then Reboot System Now. Your Phone Successfully Rooted. Have any Question leave a Comment We will be happy to help You..