Download twrp & Root LG G7 ThinQ:
twrp 3.2 Recovery Now available for the LG G7 ThinQ user Who own LG G7 ThinQ can Root it using the Below Instructions. The Recovery is Flashable via Fastboot Method.
Now First of All We have To Install a Custom Recovery to Root LG G7 ThinQ. For that You need to unlock it’s bootloader and after that You Can install Custom Recovery on LG G7 ThinQ. and then You Can Root it by Flashing Magisk_18.1.zip.
LG G7 ThinQ is Come with 6.1 Inch RGBW IPS Display With the Resolution of 1440 X 3120 Pixels. it Run on QCOM SD 845 Soc along With the Android 8.0. The Device Come With 4GB of RAM and 64GB of Storage.
- Rooting May Void Your Device Warranty.So Make a Backup of Your Data and ROM.
- In Some cases Rooting Cause bootloop So Do at own Risk.
- Make Sure your Phone at-least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down During The Rooting process.
Permanently Work only With Custom ROM, on Stock ROM you can boot with Command Lines. tested only With lm-g710em
How to unlock Bootloader on LG G7 ThinQ:
- Follow this Guide Here
How to Install twrp Recovery on LG G7 ThinQ:
- Download 7 Setup Platform tools from above.
- Download and Extract recovery.img [Must Rename recovery.img] file In the Platform tools Folder.
- Switch off Phone and together Press Volume Down and Power button it Will boot it in fastboot Mod.
- Then Connect Phone to PC using the usb cable.
- Now open CMD in the Platform tools Folder and type below Code.
Check Device by Sending below Command:
flash Recovery by Sending below Command:
fastboot flash boot_b recovery.img
How to Root LG G7 ThinQ:
- Download Magisk 18.1.zip File From the above and Move it to Device Storage.
- Now Switch off Phone and together Press Volume Up and Power button it Will boot your Phone in twrp.
- In the twrp Click on backup Button Select Require Partition and Swipe Slider to Create a nandroid backup.
- Click on Install Button and Locate Downloaded Magisk 18.1.zip File and Then Swipe Slider to Install it.
- again Click on Install and then Locate No verity opt encrypt.zip and Swipe Slider to Install it.
- Done/ then Reboot System Now. Your Phone Successfully Rooted. Have any Question leave a Comment We will happy to help You..