Download twrp & Root Lenovo L38041:
twrp Recovery Now available for the Lenovo L38041 user Who own Lenovo L38041 Smartphone can Root it using the Below Instructions. The Recovery is Flashable via Both Flash tools and fastboot Method.You can Follow below one to Install twrp on Lenovo L38041.
Now First of All We have To Install a Custom Recovery to Root Lenovo L38041. So In the Primary Step You need to unlock it’s bootloader and after that You can install Custom Recovery on Lenovo L38041. and then You Can Root it by Flashing Magisk.zip.
Lenovo L38041 is Run on QCOM SD 636 SoC along With android 8.1. it Come with 4/6GB of RAM and 64/128GB of Storage.
- Rooting May Void Your Device Warranty.So Make a Backup of Your Data and ROM.
- In Some cases Rooting Cause bootloop So Do at own Risk.
- Make Sure your Phone at-least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down During The Rooting process.
How to Install twrp Recovery on Lenovo L38041:
- Download & Setup Platform tools.
- Now Download and Extract recovery.img [Must rename recovery.img] file In the Platform tools Folder with misc.bin.
- Switch off Phone and together Press Volume Down and Power button it Will boot it in fastboot Mod.
- Then Connect Phone to PC using the usb cable.
- Now open CMD in the Platform tools Folder and type below Code.
Check Device by Sending below Command:
unlock bootloader by Sending below Command:
fastboot oem unlock if fail fastboot flashing unlock
flash Recovery by Sending below Command:
fastboot flash misc misc.bin fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
How to Root Lenovo L38041:
- First of all Download Magisk.zip File From the above and Move it to Device Storage.
- Now Switch off Phone and together Press Volume Up and Power button it Will boot your Phone in twrp.
- In the twrp Click on backup Button Select Require Partition and Swipe Slider to Create a nandroid backup.
- Click on Install Button and Locate Downloaded Magisk.zip File and Then Swipe Slider to Install it.
- again Click on Install and then Locate No verity opt encrypt.zip and Swipe Slider to Install it.
- Done/ then Reboot System Now. Your Phone Successfully Rooted. Have any Question leave a Comment We will be happy to help You..