twrp 3.2.3 Root Lenovo Zuk Z1:
First unofficial build of twrp 3.2.3 have Now been available for the Lenovo Zuk Z1 user Who own Lenovo Zuk Z1 Smartphone can Root it using the Below Instructions.
Now First of All We have To Install a Custom Recovery to Root Lenovo Zuk Z1. So In the Primary Step You need to unlock it’s bootloader and after that You can install Custom Recovery on Lenovo Zuk Z1. and then You Can Root it by Flashing Magisk.zip.
Lenovo Zuk Z1 Run on QCOM SD801 SoC along With Android 5.1. it Come with 3GB of RAM and 64GB of Storage.it has a 5.5 Inch IPS Display With the Resolution of 1080 X 1920 Pixels.
- Rooting May Void Your Device Warranty.So Make a Backup of Your Data and ROM.
- In Some cases Rooting Cause bootloop So Do at own Risk.
- Make Sure your Phone at-least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down During The Rooting process.
- unlocked bootloader
How to Install twrp Recovery on Lenovo Zuk Z1:
- Download & Extract Recovery Files.
- Switch off Phone and together Press Volume Down and Power button it Will boot it in fastboot Mod.
- Then Connect Phone to PC using the usb cable.
- Go to Recovery Folder and Run.
- on CMD Press Enter. Then Press 2 and again twice Press Enter. Make Sure bootloader is unlocked.
How to Root Lenovo Zuk Z1:
- Download Magisk 18.1.zip From above and Move it to Device Storage.
- Now Switch off Phone and together Press Volume Up and Power button it Will boot your Phone in twrp.
- In the twrp Click on backup Button Select Require Partition and Swipe Slider to Create a nandroid backup.
- Click on Install Button and Locate Downloaded Magisk 18.1.zip and Then Swipe Slider to Install it.
- again Click on Install and then Locate No verity opt encrypt.zip and Swipe Slider to Install it.
- Done/ then Reboot System Now. Your Phone Successfully Rooted. Have any Question leave a Comment We will be happy to help You..