Rooting Kenxinda Y20:
Rooting is the way to obtain SuperSU Right on Kenxinda Y20 in Simple taking full Control over the device. Rooting allow Some advance Functionality on a Rooted Phone. to Root Kenxinda Y20 First You need to unlock it’s bootloader after that You can Root it With the Magisk.
Kenxinda Y20 Run on Mediatek MT6739 SoC along With Android 8.1 3GB of RAM and 16GB of Internal Memory. it Come with 6 Inch IPS Display with the Resolution of 480 X 960.
advantage of Rooting on Kenxinda Y20:
- it Allow System access
- Rooting Allow System Modification
- Rooting allow Custom ROM Installation
- it allow Custom Recovery Like twrp Installation
- Kernel tweaking & Custom Kernel Installation
disadvantage of Rooting the Kenxinda Y20:
- Your device Warranty Now Void.
- New user May brick their Phone due to lack of Knowledge.
How to Root Kenxinda Y20:
- We Download Kenxinda Y20 Firmware (from web or Manufacture)
- We Move boot.img File from Firmware Folder to Phone
- Download & Install Magisk Manager on Phone
- Run Magisk Manager & Click Update. Select patch img File
- Navigate the Stock boot.img
- Patched boot.img Placed in Download Folder of Phone Storage
- Download & Setup Platform tools on PC
- Move Patched_boot.img File From Phone/Download/Folder to Platform tools Folder
- Now Install adb fastboot Driver on PC
- Reboot phone bootloader and Connect to PC
- Open CMD in Platform tools Folder
- type below code
fastboot oem unlock if failed: fastboot flashing unlock fastboot flash boot 'Correct patched File name here' fastboot reboot
Your Phone Now Rooted.