Rooting Kenxinda KXD K10:
Rooting is the way to obtain SuperSU Right on Kenxinda KXD K10 in Simple taking full Control over the device. Rooting allow Some advance Functionality on a Rooted Phone. to Root Kenxinda KXD K10 First You need to unlock it’s bootloader after that You can Root it With the Magisk.
Kenxinda KXD K10 Run on Mediatek MT6750 SoC along With Android 8.1 3GB of RAM and 32GB of Internal Memory. it Come with 6 Inch IPS Display with the Resolution of 720 X 1440.
advantage of Rooting on Kenxinda KXD K10:
- it Allow System access
- Rooting Allow System Modification
- Rooting allow Custom ROM Installation
- it allow Custom Recovery Like twrp Installation
- Kernel tweaking & Custom Kernel Installation
disadvantage of Rooting the Kenxinda KXD K10:
- Your device Warranty Now Void.
- New user May brick their Phone due to lack of Knowledge.
How to Root Kenxinda KXD K10:
- We Download Kenxinda KXD K10 Firmware (from web or Manufacture)
- We Move boot.img File from Firmware Folder to Phone
- Download & Install Magisk Manager on Phone
- Run Magisk Manager & Click Update. Select patch img File
- Navigate the Stock boot.img
- Patched boot.img Placed in Download Folder of Phone Storage
- Download & Setup Platform tools on PC
- Move Patched_boot.img File From Phone/Download/Folder to Platform tools Folder
- Now Install adb fastboot Driver on PC
- Reboot phone bootloader and Connect to PC
- Open CMD in Platform tools Folder
- type below code
fastboot oem unlock if failed: fastboot flashing unlock fastboot flash boot 'Correct patched File name here' fastboot reboot
Your Phone Now Rooted.