Root Itel A62:
Rooting Guide Now available for the Itel A62 user Who own Itel A62 Smartphone can Root it using the Below Instructions. we have Create a Patched boot.img For the Itel A62. You can Flash it using the Flash tools and Fastboot Method.
Rooting on Itel A62 is Not Easy but it’s not a big Deal everyone can do it if they have Some instructions. So we have Decide to Share Rooting Instructions for You. in the article We are Going to Discuss about the Rooting on Itel A62. So if you own a Itel A62 Smartphone then this is the Correct place for You Where You Will find a Working Guide to root your Phone.
Now First of All You need to unlock it’s bootloader and after that You Can install a Patched boot.img on Itel A62. Which is a Pre Rooted Img.
The Itel A62 is Run on MT6739 SoC along With android 8.1 it Come with 2GB of RAM and 16GB Internal Memory Can be expandable via SD Card.
- Rooting May Void Your Device Warranty.So Make a Backup of Your Data and ROM.
- In Some cases Rooting Cause bootloop So Do at own Risk.
- Make Sure your Phone at-least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down During The Rooting process.
Note: Scatter File also included for Mediatek Phone.You Can use SP Flash tools to Install it but Some Devices Require Custom DA File to Work.
How to Root Itel A62:
- Download & Setup Platform tools.
- Now Download and Extract Root Files file In the Platform tools Folder.
- Switch off Phone and together Press Volume Down and Power button it Will boot it in fastboot Mod.
- Then Connect Phone to PC using the usb cable.
- Now open CMD in the Platform tools Folder and type below Code.
Check Device by Sending below Command:
unlock bootloader by Sending below Command:
fastboot oem unlock if fail fastboot flashing unlock
flash root by Sending below Command:
fastboot flash boot patched_boot.img fastboot reboot
after Switch on Install Magisk Manager.You can See everything in Green. That’s it Your Phone Successfully Rooted. Have any Question leave a Comment We will be happy to help You..