Download twrp & Root Inoi 1 Lite:
First unofficial build of twrp have Now been available for the Inoi 1 Lite user Who own Inoi 1 Lite Smartphone can Root it using the Below Instructions. The Recovery is Flashable via fastboot Method.
Now First of All We have To Install a Custom Recovery to Root Inoi 1 Lite. So In the Primary Step You need to unlock it’s bootloader and after that You can install Custom Recovery on Inoi 1 Lite. and then You Can Root it by Flashing Magisk.zip.
Inoi 1 Lite Run on Mediatek MT6580 SoC along With Android 8.1. it Come with 512MB of RAM and 4GB of Storage.it has a 4 Inch IPS Display With the Resolution of 480 X 854 Pixels.
- Rooting May Void Your Device Warranty.So Make a Backup of Your Data and ROM.
- In Some cases Rooting Cause bootloop So Do at own Risk.
- Make Sure your Phone at-least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down During The Rooting process.
How to Install twrp Recovery on Inoi 1 Lite:
- Download & Setup adb Fastboot tools/Platform tools
- Now Download and Extract recovery.img [Must rename recovery.img] file In the adb tools Folder.
- Switch off Phone and together Press Volume Down and Power button it Will boot it in fastboot Mod.
- Then Connect Phone to PC using the usb cable.
- Now open CMD in the adb tools Folder and type below Code.
Check Device by Sending below Command:
unlock bootloader by Sending below Command:
fastboot oem unlock if fail fastboot flashing unlock
flash Recovery by Sending below Command:
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img fastboot boot recovery.img
How to Root Inoi 1 Lite:
- Download Magisk 18.1.zip From above and Move it to Device Storage.
- Now Switch off Phone and together Press Volume Up and Power button it Will boot your Phone in twrp.
- In the twrp Click on backup Button Select Require Partition and Swipe Slider to Create a nandroid backup.
- Click on Install Button and Locate Downloaded Magisk 18.1.zip and Then Swipe Slider to Install it.
- again Click on Install and then Locate No verity opt encrypt.zip and Swipe Slider to Install it.
- Done/ then Reboot System Now. Your Phone Successfully Rooted. Have any Question leave a Comment We will be happy to help You..