Download twrp 3.2.1 Root Huawei Y6p:
unofficial build of twrp 3.2.1 have Now been available for the Huawei Y6p, user Who own Huawei Y6p can Root it by following the below Instructions. to Install twrp Recovery on Huawei Y6p first You need to unlock it’s bootloader after that You can Root it by Flashing Magisk 21.4.zip.
Huawei Y6p Run on Mediatek MT6762 SoC along with Android 10 3GB of RAM and 64GB of Internal Storage. The device come with 6.3 Inch IPS display with the Resolution of 720 X 1600 Pixels.
- Rooting May Void Your Device Warranty
- Make a backup & Move it to Safe Place Like Pen drive or PC.
- Make Sure Your Phone at-least 50% charge to Prevent accidental shut down during the Rooting Process.
- Magisk 23.0.zip
- No verity opt encrypt zip
- twrp 3.2.1 for Huawei Y6p
- Platform tools/adb Fastboot tools
- to make magisk flashable rename Magisk-v23.0.apk to Magisk-v23.0.zip
- to unlock bootloader use mtkclient
How to Install twrp Recovery on Huawei Y6p:
- First Enable developer options. for that Go to Setting>About phone>tap 5-6 times on software version>done. Now Go back /additional settings/ developer options & USB debugging > Turn ON, OEM unlocking > Turn ON.
- Download & Install latest adb fastboot driver on your computer
- Download & setup platform tools with in your computer.
- extract Downloaded recovery.img & vbmeta.img in platform tool folder
- switch off Phone, Now press power & volume down key, once you see fastboot logo connect it to computer by using the usb cable:
- Open command Window in Platform tool folder and send below code to disable AVB
fastboot flash vbmeta vbmeta.img fastboot format userdata
- Flash recovery
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img fastboot boot recovery.img
once done, don’t bootup Phone, directly go to recovery (by holding Volume+ & Power Key) & Flash magisk 23.0.zip & No verity opt encrypt.zip
Install using SP Flash tool:
- Download and Extract SP Flash tools on PC
- Install Mediatek V-COM Driver on PC
- Download & Extract twrp image with Scatter
- Run SP Flash tools From Main Screen Select Scatter File Navigate Scatter.txt File form the twrp Folder and again same Navigate and Select DA File
- From the Partition List Select Recovery Partition only. and then Double Click on it Select twrp recovery.img File
- Click Download and Connect Your Switched off Phone.
You have to write this under this address:
How to Root Huawei Y6p:
- Download & Move Magisk 23.0.zip, No_verity_opt_encrypt.zip to device storage.
- Reboot Phone to twrp recovery by Pressing volume up and Power button
- Make a Nandroid backup
- wipe userdata
- Flash Magisk 23.0.zip and No_verity _opt_encrypt.ZIP
- Reboot system now