Rooting Guide For Huawei Y5 Pime2018:
user Who Want to Root There Huawei Y5 Prime 2018 Can Root it by Following the Below Instructions, We use Magisk Canary_builds too Root it Because Stable version Not Working Well.
To Root Huawei Y5 prime 2018 First unlock it’s bootloader Which Will Wipe all Your Data. You can use any unlock Code Provider to Get unlock Code then unlocking is Easy by adding the unlock code with the Command fastboot oem unlock ‘code Here’
Huawei Y5 Prime 2018 Run on Mediatek MT6739 SoC along With Android 8.1 2GB of RAM and 16GB of Internal Memory. it Come with 5.4 Inch IPS Display With the Resolution of 720 X 1440 Pixels.
- Rooting May Void Your Device Warranty
- Make a backup & Move it to Safe Place Like Pen Drive or PC.
- Make Sure Your Phone at-least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down During The Rooting process.
- Magisk canary_builds
- Platform tools/adb Fastboot tools
- Huawei update Extractor to Extract Firmware
- Firmware Finder to Download require Firmware
How to Root Huawei Y5 Prime 2018:
- Download & Install Magisk Manager Canary Build.
- Download Correct Firmware (Full base) For Your Phone using Firmware Finder
- Extract the Firmware using the Huawei update Extractor (uncheck Verify checksum in Firmware Extractor Setting’s)
- You Will Get ramdisk_recovery.img Send back it to Phone
- Run Magisk Manager Click update, Navigate The ramdisk_recovery.img & Wait until Complete
- Now Setup Platform tools on PC, Move Patched ramdisk_recovery.img from Phone/Storage/Download folder to PC/platform tools Folder.
- Reboot Phone to Bootloader and Connect to PC with usb cable.
- Open CMD In Platform tools folder and Flash Patched ramdisk_recovery.img With below code.
Flash ramdisk_recovery.img Sending below Command:
fastboot flash recovery_ramdisk "correct patched file name"
then Reboot by Sending below Command:
Now your phone should be back to normal with no root Yet, turn off Your phone and turn it back on by booting into recovery (Power and volume up with phone disconnected from USB)