Rooting Guide For Huawei Nova 4:
user Who Want to Root there Huawei Nova 4 Can Root it by Following the Below Instructions, We use Magisk Canary_builds too Root it Because Stable version Not Working Well.
To Root Huawei Nova 4 First unlock it’s bootloader Which Will Wipe all Your Data. You can use any unlock Code Provider to Get unlock Code then unlocking is Easy by adding the unlock code with the Command fastboot oem unlock ‘code Here’
Huawei Nova 4 Run on Kirin 970 SoC along With Android 9.0 6/8GB of RAM and 128GB of Internal Memory. it Come with 6.4 Inch AMOLED Display With the Resolution of 1080 X 2310 Pixels.
- Rooting May Void Your Device Warranty
- Make a backup & Move it to Safe Place Like Pen Drive or PC.
- Make Sure Your Phone at-least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down During The Rooting process.
- Magisk canary_builds
- Platform tools/adb Fastboot tools
- Huawei update Extractor to Extract Firmware
- Firmware Finder to Download require Firmware
How to Root Huawei Nova 4:
- Download & Install Magisk Manager Canary Build.
- Download Correct Firmware (Full base) For Your Phone using Firmware Finder
- Extract the Firmware using the Huawei update Extractor (uncheck Verify checksum in Firmware Extractor Setting’s)
- You Will Get ramdisk_recovery.img Send back it to Phone
- Run Magisk Manager Click update, Navigate The ramdisk_recovery.img & Wait until Complete
- Now Setup Platform tools on PC, Move Patched ramdisk_recovery.img from Phone/Storage/Download folder to PC/platform tools Folder.
- Reboot Phone to Bootloader and Connect to PC with usb cable.
- Open CMD In Platform tools folder and Flash Patched ramdisk_recovery.img With below code.
Flash ramdisk_recovery.img Sending below Command:
fastboot flash recovery_ramdisk "correct patched file name"
then Reboot by Sending below Command:
Now your phone should be back to normal with no root Yet, turn off Your phone and turn it back on by booting into recovery (Power and volume up with phone disconnected from USB)