Download twrp 3.3.0 & Root Samsung Galaxy a8:
twrp 3.3.0 Recovery Now available for the Samsung Galaxy a8 user Who own Samsung Galaxy a8 Smartphone can Root it using the Below Instructions. The Recovery is Flashable via fastboot Method.You Can Follow below one to Install twrp on Samsung Galaxy a8.
to Install twrp 3.3.0 Recovery on Samsung Galaxy a8 first we need to unlock it’s bootloader after that You can install Custom Recovery on Samsung Galaxy a8. and then You Can Root it by Flashing Magisk.zip.
- Rooting May Void Your Device Warranty.So Make a Backup of Your Data and ROM.
- In Some cases Rooting Cause bootloop So Do at own Risk.
- Make Sure your Phone at-least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down During The Rooting process.
How to Install twrp Recovery On Samsung Galaxy a8:
- Run Odin and Click AP. Under AP Section load Recovery image [Must Compressed in tar Format]
- Now Reboot Phone to Download Mod and Connect to PC With usb
- You can See Added Msg on odin Screen, Check auto Reboot and click Download.
Have any Question leave a Comment We Will Happy to help you.