twrp 3.3.1 Root Samsung Galaxy A40:
unofficial twrp 3.3.1 have Now been available for the Samsung Galaxy A40 user Who own Samsung Galaxy A40 Smartphone Can Root it using the Below Instructions. to Install twrp on Samsung Galaxy A40 You Need to unlock it’s bootloader and after that You Can Install twrp on it using the Odin. and then You Can Root it by Flashing Magisk_19.3.zip.
Samsung Galaxy A40 Run on Exynos 7904 SoC along With android 9.0 4GB of RAM and 64GB of Storage.The Device Come with 5.9 Inch Super AMOLED Display With the Resolution of 1080 X 2340 Pixels.
- Rooting May Void Your Device Warranty.So Make a Backup of Your Data and ROM.
- In Some cases Rooting Cause bootloop So Do at own Risk.
- Make Sure your Phone at-least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down During The Rooting process.
- for better Result’s First unlock & Root Your Phone Via this Guide
- Flash twrp, Don’t bootup Phone, Directly Go to Recovery, Flash No verity opt encrypt.zip then Reboot
How to Install twrp Recovery On Samsung Galaxy A40:
- Run Odin and Click AP. Under AP Section load Recovery image [Must Compressed in tar Format]
- Now Reboot Phone to Download Mod and Connect to PC With usb
- You can See Added Msg on odin Screen, uncheck auto Reboot and Click Download.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy A40:
- Download Magisk19.3.zip and Move it to Device Storage.
- Now Switch off Phone and together Press Volume up and Power button it Will boot your Phone in twrp.
- In the twrp Make a Nandroid backup
- Flash Magisk 19.3.zip via Install
- Flash No verity opt encrypt.zip.
- if any RMM State Error then Flash RMM_State_Fixer_zip from no Verity opt encrypt Folder.
Have any Question leave a Comment We Will Happy to help you.