Download twrp Root FLY Life Sky:
unofficial build of twrp Recovery have Now been available for the FLY Life Sky user Who own FLY Life Sky can Root it by using the Below Instructions. to Install twrp Recovery on FLY Life Sky First You Need to unlock it’s bootloader after that You Can Root it by Flashing Magisk 20.03.zip.
FLY Life Sky Run on Mediatek MT6739 SoC along With Android 8.1 1GB of RAM and 8GB of Internal Memory. it Come with 5.3 Inch IPS Display With the Resolution of 480 X 960 Pixels.
- Rooting May Void Your Device Warranty
- Make a backup & Move it to Safe Place Like Pen Drive or PC.
- Make Sure Your Phone at-least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down during the Rooting Process.
Note: Flash vbmeta to fix any bootloop issue..
How to Install twrp Recovery on FLY Life Sky:
- Download & Setup Platform tools
- Download and Extract recovery.img & vbmeta file In Platform tools Folder.
- Reboot Phone to bootloader by together holding Volume Down and Power Button
- Connect Phone to PC using the usb cable.
- open CMD in the Platform tools Folder and Send below Code.
Check Device by Sending below Command:
flash Recovery by Sending below Command:
fastboot flashing unlock fastboot flash recovery recovery.img fastboot flash vbmeta vbmeta.img fastboot boot recovery.img
How to Root FLY Life Sky:
- Download & Move Magisk 20.03.zip to Device Storage.
- Reboot phone to twrp by Pressing Volume up and Power button
- Make a Nandroid backup
- Flash Magisk 20.03 and No_verity _opt_encrypt.ZIP via Install.
- Reboot System now