Download twrp & Root Huawei Nova 5T:
twrp Recovery Now available for the Huawei Nova 5T, user Who own Huawei Nova 5T can Root it by using the below Instructions. to Install twrp recovery on Huawei Nova 5T First You need to unlock it’s bootloader and after that You can Install it via fastboot mod.
Huawei Nova 5T Run on Kirin 980 SoC along With Android 9.0 6GB of RAM and 128GB of Storage. the device come with 6.2 Inch IPS Display With the Resolution of 1080 X 2340 Pixels.
- Rooting May Void Your Device Warranty.So Make a Backup of Your Data and ROM.
- In Some cases Rooting Cause bootloop So Do at own Risk.
- Make Sure your Phone at-least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down During The Rooting process.
- Magisk 18.1
- No verity opt Encrypt
- twrp Huawei Nova 5T
- Platform tools/adb Fastboot tools
- unlocked bootloader require.. (buy unlock code from any Provider)
How to Install twrp Recovery on Huawei Nova 5T:
- Download & Setup Platform tools.
- Download and Extract recovery.img [Must Rename recovery.img] file In the Platform tools Folder.
- Switch off Phone and together Press Volume Down and Power button it Will boot it in fastboot Mod.
- Then Connect Phone to PC using the usb cable.
- Now open CMD in the Platform tools Folder and type below Code.
Check Device by Sending below Command:
flash Recovery by Sending below Command:
fastboot flash recovery_ramdisk recovery.img
How to Root Huawei Nova 5T:
- Download & Move Magisk 19.3.zip to Device Storage.
- Reboot phone to twrp by Pressing Volume up and Power button
- Make a Nandroid backup
- Flash Magisk 19.3 and No_verity _opt_encrypt.ZIP via Install.
- Reboot System now