twrp 3.2 For Blackview BV6000S:
Download twrp 3.2 Recovery For Blackview BV6000S. Here we Share twrp 3.2 Working touch Recovery For Blackview BV6000S. You can Install it using the both Fastboot & Flash tools Method or Follow Below Instructions.
What is twrp Recovery:
twrp or Team Win Recovery project is a Open Source Custom Recovery For android Devices. allow Backup Restore and zip Installation Features.
- Rooting May Void Your Device Warranty.So Make a Backup of Your Data and ROM..
- Make Sure your Phone at-least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down During The Rooting process.
How to Install twrp Recovery on Blackview BV6000S:
- First of all We Need to Setup Platform tools So Download From above and extract the zip File.
- Now Download and Extract recovery.img [Must rename recovery.img] file Inside the adb tools Folder.
- Switch off Phone and together Press Volume Down and Power button it Will boot it in fastboot Mod.
- Then Connect Phone to PC using the usb cable.
- Now open CMD in the Platform Folder and type below Code.
Check Device by Sending below Command:
unlock bootloader by Sending below Command:
fastboot oem unlock or fastboot flashing unlock
flash Recovery by Sending below Command:
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
How to Root Blackview BV6000S:
- First of all Download Magisk.zip File From the above and Move it to Device Storage.
- Now Switch off Phone and together Press Volume Up and Power button it Will boot your Phone in twrp.
- In the twrp Click on backup Button Select Require Partition and Swipe Slider to Create a nandroid backup.
- Click on Install Button and Locate Downloaded Magisk.zip File and Then Swipe Slider to Install it.
- again Click on Install and then Locate No verity opt encrypt.zip and Swipe Slider to Install it.
- Done/ then Reboot System Now. Your Phone Successfully Rooted. Have any Question leave a Comment We will be happy to help You..