Download twrp Root Digma Citi 8592 3G:
unofficial build of twrp recovery have Now been available for the Digma Citi 8592 3G user Who own Digma Citi 8592 3G can Root it by following the below Instructions. to Install twrp Recovery on Digma Citi 8592 3G first you need to unlock it’s bootloader after that You can Root it by flashing Magisk 20.04.zip.
Digma Citi 8592 3G Run on Mediatek MT8321 SoC along With Android 9.0 2GB of RAM and 32GB of Storage. The device come with 8 Inch IPS display with the Resolution of 1280X800 Pixels.
- Rooting May Void Your Device Warranty
- Make a backup & Move it to Safe Place Like Pen Drive or PC.
- Make Sure Your Phone at-least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down during the Rooting Process.
How to Install twrp Recovery on Digma Citi 8592 3G:
- Download & Setup Platform tools
- Download and Extract recovery.img & vbmeta file In Platform tools Folder.
- Reboot Phone to bootloader by together holding Volume Down and Power Button
- Connect Phone to PC using the usb cable.
- open CMD in the Platform tools Folder and Send below Code.
Check Device by Sending below Command:
flash Recovery by Sending below Command:
fastboot flashing unlock fastboot flash recovery recovery.img fastboot boot recovery.img
don’t bootup Phone, directly Go to recovery (by holding volume+ & Power key) & Follow Rooting Steps
Install with SP Flash tool:
- Download and Extract SP Flash tools on PC
- Install Mediatek V-COM Driver on PC
- Download & Extract twrp image with Scatter
- Run SP Flash tools From Main Screen Select Scatter File Navigate Scatter.txt File form the twrp Folder and again same navigate and Select DA File
- From the Partition List Select Recovery Partition only. and then Double Click on it Select twrp recovery.img File
- Click Download and Connect Your Switched off Phone. Done.
don’t bootup Phone, directly go to recovery (by holding volum+ & Power key) & Follow Rooting Steps
How to Root Digma Citi 8592 3G:
- Download & Move Magisk 20.04.zip to Device Storage.
- Reboot phone to twrp by Pressing Volume up and Power button
- Make a Nandroid backup
- Flash Magisk 20.04 and No_verity _opt_encrypt.ZIP via Install.
- Reboot System now