Download twrp & Root Dexp B350:
twrp Recovery Now available for the Dexp B350 user Who own Dexp B350 Smartphone can Root it using the Below Instructions. The Recovery is Flashable via Both Flash tools and fastboot Method.You can Follow below one to Install twrp on Dexp B350.
Rooting on Dexp B350 is Not Easy but it’s not a big Deal everyone can do it if they have Some instructions. So we have Decide to Share Rooting Instructions for You. in the article we are Going to Discuss about the Rooting on Dexp B350. So if you own a Dexp B350 Smartphone then this is the Correct place for You Where You Will find a Working Guide to root your Phone.
Now First of All We have To Install a Custom Recovery to Root Dexp B350. So In the Primary Step You need to unlock it’s bootloader and after that You can install Custom Recovery on Dexp B350. and then You Can Root it by Flashing Magisk.zip.
Dexp B350 is Run on Mediatek MT6737 SoC along With android 7.0. it Come with 1GB of RAM and 8GB of Storage.
- Rooting May Void Your Device Warranty.So Make a Backup of Your Data and ROM.
- In Some cases Rooting Cause bootloop So Do at own Risk.
- Make Sure your Phone at-least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down During The Rooting process.
- Magisk 18.1.ZIP
- twrp 3.2.3 Dexp B350
- Platform tools/adb Fastboot tools
- No verity opt Encrypt [Disable boot verification]
How to Install twrp Recovery on Dexp B350:
- First of all We Need to Setup adb Fastboot tools/Platform tools So Download From above and extract the zip File.
- Now Download and Extract recovery.img [Must rename recovery.img] file Inside the adb tools Folder.
- Switch off Phone and together Press Volume Down and Power button it Will boot it in fastboot Mod.
- Then Connect Phone to PC using the usb cable.
- Now open CMD in the adb tools Folder and type below Code.
Check Device by Sending below Command:
unlock bootloader by Sending below Command:
fastboot oem unlock if fail fastboot flashing unlock
flash Recovery by Sending below Command:
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
How to Root Dexp B350:
- First of all Download Magisk.zip File From the above and Move it to Device Storage.
- Now Switch off Phone and together Press Volume Up and Power button it Will boot your Phone in twrp.
- In the twrp Click on backup Button Select Require Partition and Swipe Slider to Create a nandroid backup.
- Click on Install Button and Locate Downloaded Magisk.zip File and Then Swipe Slider to Install it.
- again Click on Install and then Locate No verity opt encrypt.zip and Swipe Slider to Install it.
- Done/ then Reboot System Now. Your Phone Successfully Rooted. Have any Question leave a Comment We will be happy to help You..