Download twrp Root bq Mobile bq-5000G:
unofficial build of twrp Recovery have Now been available for the bq Mobile bq-5000G user Who own bq Mobile bq-5000G can Root it using the below Instructions. to Install twrp Recovery on bq Mobile bq-5000G First You need to unlock it’s bootloader after that You Can Root it by Flashing Magisk 20.03.zip.
- Rooting May Void Your Device Warranty
- Make a backup & Move it to Safe Place Like Pen Drive or PC.
- Make Sure Your Phone at-least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down during the Rooting Process.
Note: Flash vbmeta to fix any bootloop issue..
How to Install twrp Recovery on bq Mobile bq-5000G :
- Download & Setup Platform tools
- Download and Extract recovery.img & vbmeta file In Platform tools Folder.
- Reboot Phone to bootloader by together holding Volume Down and Power Button
- Connect Phone to PC using the usb cable.
- open CMD in the Platform tools Folder and Send below Code.
Check Device by Sending below Command:
unlock bootloader by sending below command:
fastboot flashing unlock or fastboot oem unlock
flash Recovery by Sending below Command:
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img fastboot boot recovery.img
Your Phone booted in twrp Flash No_verity_opt_Encrypt.zip then Follow below Steps for Root.
Install with SP Flash tool:
- Download and Extract SP Flash tools on PC
- Install Mediatek V-COM Driver on PC
- Download & Extract twrp image with Scatter
- Run SP Flash tools From Main Screen Select Scatter File Navigate Scatter.txt File form the twrp Folder and again same navigate and Select DA File
- From the Partition List Select Recovery Partition only. and then Double Click on it Select twrp recovery.img File
- Click Download and Connect Your Switched off Phone. Done.
don’t bootup Phone, Directly Go to Recovery & Flash No_verity_opt_Encrypt.zip
How to Root bq Mobile bq-5000G:
- Download & Move Magisk 20.03.zip to device Storage.
- Reboot phone to twrp by Pressing Volume up and Power button
- Make a Nandroid backup
- Flash Magisk 20.03 and No_verity _opt_encrypt.ZIP via Install.
- Reboot System now