Root BLU Studio Mega 2018:
Rooting Guide Now available for the BLU Studio Mega 2018 user Who own BLU Studio Mega 2018 Smartphone Can Root it by Following the Below Instructions. we have Create a Patched boot.img For the BLU Studio Mega 2018. You can Flash it using the Flash tools and Fastboot Method.
Now First of All You need to unlock it’s bootloader and after that You Can install a Patched boot.img on BLU Studio Mega 2018. Which is a Pre Rooted Img.
The BLU Studio Mega 2018 is Run on MT6580 SoC along With android 8.1 it Come with 1GB of RAM and 16GB Internal Memory Can be expandable via SD Card.t has a 6 Inch Display With the Resolution of 720X1440 Pixels
- Rooting May Void Your Device Warranty.So Make a Backup of Your Data and ROM.
- In Some cases Rooting Cause bootloop So Do at own Risk.
- Make Sure your Phone at-least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down During The Rooting process.
Note: Scatter File also included for Some Mediatek Phone.You Can use SP Flash tools to Install it but Some Devices Require Custom DA File to Work.
How to Root BLU Studio Mega 2018:
- Download & Setup adb Fastboot tools/Platform tools
- Now Download and Extract Root Files file In the Platform tools Folder.
- Enable usb debugging and oem unlock From Developers Option
- Switch off Phone and together Press Volume Down and Power button it Will boot it in fastboot Mod.
- Then Connect Phone to PC using the usb cable.
- Now open CMD in the Platform tools Folder and type below Code.
Check Device by Sending below Command:
unlock bootloader by Sending below Command:
fastboot oem unlock if fail fastboot flashing unlock
flash root by Sending below Command:
fastboot flash boot magisk_patched.img fastboot reboot if You Wanna to back then Flash Stock one with below Code fastboot flash boot boot.img
after Switch on Install Magisk Manager.You can See everything in Green. That’s it Your Phone Successfully Rooted. Have any Question leave a Comment We will be happy to help You..