Download twrp 3.3.1 Root Asus X00RD:
unofficial build of twrp 3.3.1 have Now been available for the Asus X00RD user Who own Asus X00RD Smartphone can Root it using the Below Instructions. to Install twrp Recovery on Asus X00RD First You need to unlock it’s bootloader after that You can Root it by Flashing Magisk 19.3.zip.
Asus X00RD Run on QCOM SD430 SoC along With Android 8.0 2GB of RAM and 16GB of Storage.it Come With 5.4 Inch IPS Display With the Resolution of 720 X 1440 Pixels.
- Rooting May Void Your Device Warranty
- Make a backup & Move it to Safe Place Like Pen Drive or PC.
- Make Sure your Phone at-least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down During The Rooting process.
- Magisk 19.3
- No verity opt Encrypt
- twrp 3.3.1 Asus X00RD
- Platform tools/adb Fastboot tools
- Note: First unlock bootloader with official app.
How to Install twrp Recovery on Asus X00RD:
- Download & Setup adb Fastboot tools/Platform tools
- Download and Extract recovery.img [Must rename recovery.img] file In the adb tools Folder.
- Reboot phone to bootloader by together Pressing Volume Down and Power button.
- Connect Phone to PC using the usb cable.
- open CMD in the adb tools Folder and type below Code.
Check Device by Sending below Command:a
flash Recovery by Sending below Command:
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img fastboot boot recovery.img
How to Root Asus X00RD:
- Download & Move Magisk 19.3.zip to Device Storage.
- Reboot phone to twrp by Pressing Volume up and Power button
- Make a Nandroid backup
- Flash Magisk 19.3 and No_verity _opt_encrypt.ZIP via Install.
- Reboot System now