Rooting Archos Diamond:
Rooting is the way to obtain SuperSU Right on Archos Diamond 2019 in Simple taking Full Control over the Device. Rooting allow Some advance Functionality On Rooted phone. to Root Archos Diamond 2019 First You need to unlock it’s bootloader after that You can Root it With the Magisk.
Archos Diamond 2019 Run on Mediatek Helio P70 SoC along With Android 9.0 4GB of RAM and 128GB of Internal Memory. it Come with 6.3 Inch AMOLED Display With the Resolution of 1080 X 2340 Pixels.
advantage of Rooting on Archos Diamond 2019:
- it Allow System access
- Rooting Allow System Modification
- Rooting allow Custom ROM Installation
- it allow Custom Recovery Like twrp Installation
- Kernel tweaking & Custom Kernel Installation
Disadvantage of Rooting the Archos Diamond 2019?
- Your Device Warranty Now Void
- new user May brick their Phone Due to lack of Knowledge
How to Root Archos Diamond 2019:
- We Download Archos Diamond 2019 Firmware
- Move boot.img File from Firmware Folder to Phone
- Download & Install Magisk Manager on Phone
- Run Magisk Manager & Click Update. Select patch img File
- Navigate the Stock boot.img
- Patched boot.img placed in Downloaded Folder of Phone Storage
- Download & Setup Platform tools on PC
- Move Patched_boot.img File From Phone/Download/Folder to Platform tools Folder
- Now Install adb fastboot Driver on PC
- Reboot phone bootloader and Connect to PC
- Open CMD in Platform tools Folder
- type below code
fastboot oem unlock if failed: fastboot flashing unlock fastboot flash boot 'Correct patched File name here' fastboot reboot
Your Phone Now Rooted.