Rooting Allview V3 Viper:
Rooting is the way to obtain SuperSU Right on Allview V3 Viper in Simple taking Full Control on Device. Rooting allow Some advance Functionality On Rooted phone. to Root Allview V3 Viper First You need to unlock it’s bootloader after that You can Root it With the Magisk.
Allview V3 Viper Run on Mediatek MT6737M SoC along With Android 8.0 3GB of RAM and 32GB of Internal Memory. it Come with 5.5 Inch IPS Display With the Resolution of 720 X 1440 Pixels.
advantage of Rooting on Allview V3 Viper:
- it Allow System access
- Rooting Allow System Modification
- Rooting allow Custom ROM Installation
- it allow Custom Recovery Like twrp Installation
- Kernel tweaking & Custom Kernel Installation
Disadvantage of Rooting the Allview V3 Viper?
- Your Device Warranty Now Void
- new user May brick their Phone Due to lack of Knowledge
How to Root Allview V3 Viper:
- We Download Allview V3 Viper Firmware
- We Move boot.img File from Firmware Folder to Phone
- Download & Install Magisk Manager on Phone
- Run Magisk Manager & Click Update. Select patch img File
- Navigate the Stock boot.img
- Patched boot.img placed in Downloaded Folder of Phone Storage
- Download & Setup Platform tools on PC
- Move Patched_boot.img File From Phone/Download/Folder to Platform tools Folder
- Now Install adb fastboot Driver on PC
- Reboot phone bootloader and Connect to PC
- Open CMD in Platform tools Folder
- type below code
fastboot oem unlock if failed: fastboot flashing unlock fastboot flash boot 'Correct patched File name here' fastboot reboot
Your Phone Now Rooted.