Download twrp 3.3.1 Root Xiaomi Qin 2:
unofficial build of twrp 3.3.1 have Now been available for the Xiaomi Qin 2 user Who own Xiaomi Qin 2 can Root it by following the below Instructions. to Install twrp Recovery on Xiaomi Qin 2 first you need to unlock it’s bootloader after that You can Root it by flashing Magisk 20.03.zip.
Xiaomi Qin 2 Run on SC9863A SoC along With Android 9.0 2GB of RAM and 16GB of Internal Memory. it come with 5 Inch IPS Display with the Resolution of 576 X 1440 Pixels.
- Rooting May Void Your Device Warranty
- Make a backup & Move it to Safe Place Like Pen Drive or PC.
- Make Sure Your Phone at-least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down during the Rooting Process.
- Magisk 20.03
- twrp 3.3.1 qin 2
- No verity opt Encrypt 6.1_ZIP
- Platform tools/adb Fastboot tools
- unlocked bootloader requireed
How to Install twrp Recovery on Xiaomi QIN 2:
- Download & Setup Platform tools
- Download and Extract recovery.img & vbmeta file In Platform tools Folder.
- Reboot Phone to bootloader by together holding Volume Down and Power Button
- Connect Phone to PC using the usb cable.
- open CMD in the Platform tools Folder and Send below Code.
Check Device by Sending below Command:
flash Recovery by Sending below Command:
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img fastboot boot recovery.img
don’t bootup Phone, directly Go to Recovery (by holding Volume+ & Power Key) & Follow Rooting Steps
How to Root Xiaomi QIN 2:
- Download & Move Magisk 20.03.zip to Device Storage.
- Reboot phone to twrp by Pressing Volume up and Power button
- Make a Nandroid backup
- Flash Magisk 20.03 and No_verity _opt_encrypt.ZIP via Install.
- Reboot System now