Download twrp Recovery For Vertex Impress Disco:
unofficial twrp Recovery have Now been available for the Vertex Impress Disco user Who own Vertex Impress Disco can Root it by following the below Instructions. to Install twrp Recovery on Vertex Impress Disco First You Need to unlock it’s bootloader after that You can Root it by Flashing Magisk 20.04.zip.
Vertex Impress Disco Run on Mediatek SoC along With android 7.0 1GB of RAM and 8GB of Storage. The device come with 5.2 IPS Display with the resolution of 720 X 1280 Pixels.
- Rooting May Void Your Device Warranty
- Make a backup & Move it to Safe Place Like Pen Drive or PC.
- Make Sure Your Phone at-least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down during the Rooting Process.
How to Install twrp Recovery on Vertex Impress Disco:
- Download and Extract SP Flash tools on PC
- Install Mediatek V-COM Driver on PC
- Download & Extract twrp image with Scatter
- Run SP Flash tools From Main Screen Select Scatter File Navigate Scatter.txt File form the twrp Folder and again same Navigate and Select DA File
- From the Partition List Select Recovery Partition only. and then Double Click on it Select twrp recovery.img File
- Click Download and Connect Your Switched off Phone.
once done, don’t bootup Phone, directly Go to Recovery (by holding Volume+ & Power Key) & Flash Magisk 20.3.zip & No verity opt encrypt.zip
- Download & Setup Platform tools
- Download and Extract recovery.img & vbmeta file In Platform tools Folder.
- Reboot Phone to bootloader by together holding Volume Down and Power Button
- Connect Phone to PC by using the usb cable.
- open CMD in the Platform tools Folder and Send below Code.
Check Device by Sending below Command:
flash Recovery by Sending below Command:
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img fastboot flash vbmeta vbmeta.img fastboot boot recovery.img
don’t bootup Phone, directly Go to recovery and flash no_verity_opt_Encrypt.zip
How to Root Vertex Impress Disco:
- Download & Move Magisk 20.04.zip to device Storage.
- Reboot phone to twrp by Pressing Volume up and Power button
- Make a Nandroid backup
- Flash Magisk 20.04 and No_verity _opt_encrypt.ZIP via Install.
- Reboot System now