Download twrp Root Vernee X1:
unofficial build of twrp Recovery have Now been available for the Vernee X1 user Who own Vernee X1 Smartphone can Root it using the Below Instructions. to Install twrp Recovery on Vernee X1 First You need to unlock it’s bootloader after that You Can Root it by Flashing Magisk 19.3.zip.
Vernee X1 Run on Mediatek MT6763 SoC along With Android 7.1 6GB of RAM and 64GB of Internal Memory. it Come with 6 Inch IPS Display With the Resolution of 1080 X 2160 Pixels.
- Rooting May Void Your Device Warranty
- Make a backup & Move it to Safe Place Like Pen Drive or PC.
- Make Sure your Phone at-least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down During The Rooting process.
How to Install twrp Recovery on Vernee X1:
- Download & Setup adb Fastboot tools/Platform tools
- Download and Extract recovery.img [Must rename recovery.img] file In the adb tools Folder.
- Reboot phone to bootloader by together Pressing Volume Down and Power button.
- Connect Phone to PC using the usb cable.
- open CMD in the adb tools Folder and type below Code.
Check Device by Sending below Command:
unlock bootloader by Sending below Command:
fastboot oem unlock if fail fastboot flashing unlock
flash Recovery by Sending below Command:
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img fastboot boot recovery.img
Method 2: Install With SP Flash tools:
- Download and Extract SP Flash tools on PC
- Install Mediatek V-COM Driver on PC
- Download & Extract twrp image with Scatter
- Run SP Flash tools From Main Screen Select Scatter File Navigate Scatter.txt File form the twrp Folder
- From the Partition List Select Recovery Partition only. and then Double Click on it Select twrp recovery.img File
- Click Download and Connect Your Switched off Phone. Done.
How to Root Vernee X1:
- Download & Move Magisk 19.3.zip to Device Storage.
- Reboot phone to twrp by Pressing Volume up and Power button
- Make a Nandroid backup
- Flash Magisk 19.3 and No_verity _opt_encrypt.ZIP via Install.
- Reboot System now