Download twrp 3.3.1 Root Leagoo M13:
unofficial build of twrp 3.3.1 have Now been available for the Leagoo M13 user Who own Leagoo M13 Smartphone can Root it using the Below Instructions. to Install twrp Recovery on Leagoo M13 First You need to unlock it’s bootloader after that You Can Root it by Flashing Magisk 19.3.zip.
Leagoo M13 Run on Mediatek MT6761 SoC along With Android 9.0 4GB of RAM and 32GB of Storage.it Come With 6.1 Inch IPS Display With the Resolution of 600 X 1200 Pixels.
- Rooting May Void Your Device Warranty
- Make a backup & Move it to Safe Place Like Pen Drive or PC.
- Make Sure your Phone at-least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down During The Rooting process.
How to Install twrp Recovery on Leagoo M13:
- Download & Setup adb Fastboot tools/Platform tools
- Download and Extract recovery.img [Must rename recovery.img] file In the adb tools Folder.
- Reboot phone to bootloader by together Pressing Volume Down and Power button.
- Connect Phone to PC using the usb cable.
- open CMD in the adb tools Folder and type below Code.
Check Device by Sending below Command:a
unlock bootloader by Sending below Command:
fastboot oem unlock if fail fastboot flashing unlock
flash Recovery by Sending below Command:
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img fastboot boot recovery.img
Method 2: Install With SP Flash tools:
- Download and Extract SP Flash tools on PC
- Install Mediatek V-COM Driver on PC
- Download & Extract twrp image with Scatter
- Run SP Flash tools From Main Screen Select Scatter File Navigate Scatter.txt File form the twrp Folder
- From the Partition List Select Recovery Partition only. and then Double Click on it Select twrp recovery.img File
- Click Download and Connect Your Switched off Phone. Done.