Download unofficial twrp 3.7.0 for Samsung Galaxy M21:
unofficial twrp 3.7.0 Now available for the Samsung Galaxy M21 & user who own Samsung Galaxy M21 can Root it by following the below Instructions. to Install twrp on Samsung Galaxy M21 First You have to unlock it’s bootloader and after that You can flash it using odin.
- Rooting May void your device warranty
- Make a backup & Move it to Safe Place Like Pen drive or PC.
- Make sure Your Phone at-least 50% charge to Prevent accidental shut down during the Rooting Process.
- to remove AVB from your device flash patched Vbmeta by using the odin
- to remove encryption from your device, please use TWRP to flash the Samsung multi-disabler and then format /data again. You must use at least v2.6 of the multi-disabler.
- to avoid stock recovery restore replace fileencryption=ice with encryptable=ice only in userdata line (maybe rest lines) in vendor/etc/fstab or just flash a patched boot.img
- to make Magisk flashable rename Magisk-V25.2.apk to Magisk-v25.2.zip
- to fix this download full firmware for your device, Extract AP and Patch it using Magisk, Write Patched AP under AP section, Now Magisk will take care of remaining
How to unlock bootloader on Samsung Galaxy M21(Retail)?
- Enable usb debugging and oem unlock from developers options
- Put Phone to download Mod (Volume down + Power key)
- connect it to computer & Press Power+ Volume up Key, confirm unlock warning
- Setup Your Phone without any Google account and lock, done Your Phone successfully unlocked.
How to Install twrp Recovery on Samsung Galaxy M21:
- download twrp from above
- Run Odin and Click AP. Under AP Section load recovery image [Must compressed in tar format]
- under userdata section load vbmeta.img.tar
- Now Reboot Phone to Download Mod and connect it to PC using usb cable
- You can See Added Msg on odin Screen, uncheck auto Reboot and Click Download.
- Immediate Go to twrp by Pressing volume+ & Power key and flash Multi-disabler
How to Root Samsung Galaxy M21:
- Download & Move Magisk 25.2.zip, samsung_Multi_disabler.ZIP to device storage
- Reboot Phone to twrp by Pressing Volume up and Power button
- Make a Nandroid backup
- Wipe userdata
- Flash Magisk 25.2 and samsung_Multi_disabler.ZIP via Install
- Reboot system Now
if any RMM state error then Flash RMM_State_fixer_zip from no verity opt encrypt folder