Download twrp 3.3.1 for Teclast T20:
unofficial twrp 3.3.1 have Now been available for the Teclast T20, user Who own Teclast T20 can Root it by following the below Instructions. to Install twrp Recovery on Teclast T20 First You Need to unlock it’s bootloader after that You can Root it by Flashing Magisk 20.04.zip.
Teclast T20 Run on Mediatek MT6797 SoC along With Android 7.1 4GB of RAM and 64GB of Storage. it come With 10.1 Inch IPS Display With the Resolution of 2560 X 1600 Pixels.
- Rooting May Void Your Device Warranty
- Make a backup & Move it to Safe Place Like Pen Drive or PC.
- Make Sure Your Phone at-least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down during the Rooting Process.
- Magisk 20.04
- twrp 3.3.1 Teclast T20
- No verity opt Encrypt 6.1_ZIP
- Platform tools/adb Fastboot tools
- this recovery also working in T20 android 8.1
How to Install twrp Recovery on Teclast T20:
- Download & Setup Platform tools
- Download and Extract recovery.img & Vbmeta file In Platform tools Folder.
- Reboot Phone to bootloader by together holding Volume Down and Power Button
- Connect Phone to PC by using the usb cable.
- open CMD in the Platform tools Folder and Send below code.
Check Device by Sending below Command:
flash Recovery by Sending below Command:
fastboot flashing unlock fastboot flash recovery recovery.img fastboot boot recovery.img
don’t bootup Phone, directly Go to Recovery (by holding Volume+ & Power Key) & Follow Rooting Steps
Install With SP Flash tools:
- Download and Extract SP Flash tools on PC
- Install Mediatek V-COM Driver on PC
- Download & Extract twrp image with Scatter
- Run SP Flash tools From Main Screen Select Scatter File Navigate Scatter.txt File form the twrp Folder and again same Navigate and Select DA File
- From the Partition List Select Recovery Partition only. and then Double Click on it Select twrp recovery.img File
- Click Download and Connect Your Switched off Phone.
once done, don’t bootup Phone, directly Go to Recovery (by holding Volume+ & Power Key) & Flash Magisk 20.3.zip & No verity opt encrypt.zip
How to Root Teclast T20:
- Download & move Magisk 20.04.zip to device storage
- Reboot phone to twrp by Pressing Volume up and Power button
- Make a Nandroid backup
- Flash Magisk 20.04 and No_verity _opt_encrypt.ZIP via Install
- Reboot System Now