twrp 3.3.1 For Mediatek MT6785T Phone:
Download twrp 3.3.1 Recovery For Mediatek MT6785T Devices With Suitable Android OS. Here we Share twrp 3.3.1 for android 8.0, android 8.1 & Android 9.0 Devices With Mediatek MT6785T SoC. This is a Port Recovery which Can be used to Port twrp For Same Mediatek Devices. You Can also try This Recovery on Your Mediatek MT6785T SoC based devices Without any changes & it bootable on Many Mediatek Phone but Many Functions Like touch and Mount issue May Present.
- Rooting May Void Your Device Warranty.So Make a Backup of Your Data and ROM..
- Make Sure your Phone at-least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down During The Rooting process.
Features of twrp 3.3.1:
- Make a Complete Device backup
- Install ZIP and img Files
- New> Reboot to EDL on QCOM Phone
- Reboot to Fastboot, Recovery & EDL mod
- Install Custom ROM and GSI Images
- Delete & modify Any System File using inbuild File manager
- Wipe data Without Storage (Great Do a factory Reset Without Wiping the Phone Storage.)
- And Much More Nothing to Say try Your Self.
How to Install twrp Recovery:
- First of all We Need to Setup Platform tools So Download From above and extract the zip File.
- Now Download and Extract recovery.img [Must rename recovery.img] file Inside the adb tools Folder.
- Switch off Phone and together Press Volume Down and Power button it Will boot it in fastboot Mod.
- Then Connect Phone to PC using the usb cable.
- Now open CMD in the Platform Folder and type below Code.
Check Device by Sending below Command:
unlock bootloader by Sending below Command:
fastboot oem unlock or fastboot flashing unlock
flash Recovery by Sending below Command:
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img