Download twrp 3.7.0 Root Xiaomi Redmi K50 Android 13:
unofficial build of twrp 3.7.0 have Now been available for the Xiaomi Redmi K50, user Who own Xiaomi Redmi K50 can Root it by following the below Instructions. to Install twrp Recovery on Xiaomi Redmi K50 First You need to unlock it’s bootloader after that You can Root it by flashing magisk 24.2.zip.
Xiaomi Redmi K50 Run on Mediatek dimensity 9000 SoC along with Android 11/13 8GB of RAM and 128GB of Internal Storage. The device come with 6.6 Inch AMOLED display with the resolution of 1440 X 3200 Pixels.
Contact Me for safe Installation, No brick risk (Paid)
- Rooting May Void Your device warranty
- Make a backup & Move it to Safe Place Like Pen drive or PC.
- Make sure Your Phone at-least 50% charge to Prevent accidental shut down during the Rooting Process.
- Magisk 24.2.zip
- twrp 3.6.2 for Redmi K50 by YuKong & hank9999
- twrp_3.7.0_12.1-13.0-20230107 by YuKong
- Platform tools/adb fastboot tools
- unlock bootloader using official method
How to Install twrp Recovery on Xiaomi Redmi K50:
High Risk device I will not suggest twrp flashing on this device until you know how to save bricks or change the motherboard.
- flashing this recovery on wrong slot and wrong kernel may brick your device.
- it’s a vendor_boot not a boot or recovery image don’t try to write it on boot or recovery partition.
fastboot boot (correct kernel twrp image)
for permanent flashing use included script.. or Install using current recovery
How to Root Xiaomi Redmi K50:
- pre rooted image