Download unofficial twrp 3.6.2 for Samsung SM-S901B r0s:
unofficial twrp 3.6.2 have Now been available for the Samsung SM-S901B user who own Samsung SM-S901B can Root it by following the below Instructions. to Install twrp on Samsung SM-S901B First You Need to unlock it’s bootloader and after that You can Root it by flashing Magisk_25.2.zip.
- Rooting May Void Your device warranty
- Make a backup & Move it to Safe Place Like Pen drive or PC.
- Make Sure Your Phone at-least 50% charge to Prevent accidental shut down during the Rooting Process.
- to remove AVB from your device flash patched Vbmeta by using the odin
- to avoid stock recovery restore replace fileencryption=ice with encryptable=ice only in userdata line (maybe rest lines) in vendor/etc/fstab or just flash a patched boot.img
- to make Magisk flashable rename Magisk-V24.2.apk to Magisk-v24.2.zip
- to fix this download full firmware for your device, Extract AP and Patch it using Magisk, Write Patched AP under AP section, Now Magisk will take care of remaining
How to unlock bootloader on Samsung SM-S901B?
- Enable usb debugging and oem unlock from developers options
- Put Phone to download Mod (Volume down + Power key)
- connect it to computer & Press Power+ Volume up Key, confirm unlock warning
- Setup Your Phone without any Google account and lock, done Your Phone successfully unlocked.
How to Install twrp Recovery on Samsung SM-S901B:
- Download twrp from above
- Run Odin and Click AP. Under AP Section load recovery image [Must compressed in tar format]
- under userdata section load vbmeta.img.tar
- Now Reboot Phone to Download Mod and connect it to PC using usb cable
- You can See Added Msg on odin Screen, uncheck auto Reboot and Click Download.
- Immediate Go to twrp by Pressing volume+ & power Key & flash patched kernel
How to Root Samsung SM-S901B:
- Download & Move Magisk 25.2.zip to device storage
- Reboot Phone to twrp by Pressing Volume up and Power button
- Make a Nandroid backup
- Wipe userdata
- Flash Magisk 25.2 via Install
- Reboot system Now
if any RMM State Error then Flash RMM_State_fixer_zip from no Verity opt encrypt folder