Download twrp 3.6.0 Root Motorola G Stylus 5G:
unofficial build of twrp 3.6.0 have Now been available for the Motorola G Stylus 5G user Who own Motorola G Stylus 5G can Root it by following the below Instructions. to Install twrp Recovery on Motorola G Stylus 5G first You need to unlock it’s bootloader after that You can Root it by Flashing Magisk 21.4.zip.
Motorola G Stylus 5G Run on QCOM SD480 SoC along with Android 11 4/6GB of RAM and 128/256GB of Internal Storage. The device come with 6.8 Inch IPS display with the Resolution of 1080 X 2400 Pixels.
- Rooting May Void Your device warranty
- Make a backup & Move it to Safe Place Like Pen drive or PC.
- Make sure Your Phone at-least 50% charge to Prevent accidental shut down during the Rooting Process.
- Magisk 23.0.zip
- No verity opt encrypt zip
- twrp 3.6.0 Motorola G Stylus 5G
- Platform tools/adb Fastboot tools
- unlock bootloader using official method
- to make magisk flashable rename Magisk-v23.0.apk to Magisk-v23.0.zip
How to Install twrp Recovery on Motorola G Stylus 5G:
- First Enable developer options. for that Go to Setting>About phone>tap 5-6 times on software version>done. Now Go back /additional settings/ developer options & USB debugging > Turn ON, OEM unlocking > Turn ON.
- Download & Install latest adb fastboot driver on your computer
- Download & setup platform tools with in your computer.
- extract Downloaded recovery.img & vbmeta.img in platform tool folder
- switch off Phone, Now press power & volume down key, once you see fastboot logo connect it to computer by using the usb cable
- Open command Window in Platform tool folder and send below code to disable AVB by sending below code
fastboot flash vbmeta vbmeta.img fastboot format userdata
- Reboot to twrp recovery
fastboot boot recovery.img
once done, don’t bootup Phone, flash magisk 23.0.zip & No verity opt encrypt.zip
How to Root Motorola G Stylus 5G:
- Download & Move Magisk 23.0.zip, No_verity_opt_encrypt.zip to device storage.
- Reboot Phone to twrp recovery by Pressing volume up and Power button
- Make a Nandroid backup
- wipe userdata
- Flash Magisk 23.0.zip and No_verity _opt_encrypt.ZIP
- Reboot system now