Download twrp 3.5.0 Root Xiaomi Qin 2 Pro:
unofficial build of twrp 3.5.0 have Now been available for the Xiaomi Qin 2 Pro. user Who own Xiaomi Qin 2 Pro can Root it by following the below Instructions. to Install twrp Recovery on Xiaomi Qin 2 Pro First You need to unlock it’s bootloader after that You can Root it by Flashing Magisk 21.4.zip.
Xiaomi Qin 2 Pro Run on SC9863A SoC along With Android 9.0 2GB of RAM and 32GB of Internal Memory. The device come with 5.05 Inch IPS display with the resolution of 576 X 1440 Pixels.
Contact Me for safe Installation, No brick risk (Paid)
- Rooting May Void Your device warranty
- Make a backup & Move it to safe Place Like Pen drive or PC.
- Make Sure Your Phone at-least 50% charge to Prevent accidental shut down during the Rooting Process.
- Magisk 21.4
- orange-Red State disabler
- twrp 3.5.0 Xiaomi Qin 2 Pro
- Platform tools/adb Fastboot tools
- unlocked bootloader require
- to remove orange or red state error from your device, please use twrp to flash orange or red state disabler & then format userdata
How to Install twrp Recovery on Xiaomi Qin 2 Pro:
1. Prepare the Phone:
- From Settings Enable developer options. for that Go to Setting>About phone>tap 5-6 times on Software version>done. Now Go back /additional settings/ developer options & USB debugging > Turn ON, OEM unlocking > Turn ON.
2. Prepare Your Computer & Setup Platform tool:
- Download & Install latest adb fastboot driver on your computer
- on your computer Download & extract platform tools. then download & extract recovery.img & vbmeta.img in platform tool folder
- Move Magisk 21.4 to Platform tools folder
3. connect to fastboot:
- switch off Phone, Now press power & volume down key, once you see fastboot Logo connect phone to computer by using usb cable
4. Flash twrp Recovery:
- Now send below code
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
5. Disable boot Verification -AVB/ Fix bootloop:
- for that send below code
fastboot flash vbmeta vbmeta.img fastboot format userdata
- then reboot to twrp recovery by sending below code:
fastboot reboot recovery
How to Root Xiaomi Qin 2 Pro:
- In above steps we have boot our Phone in twrp recovery, Now Process to Next Steps
- on twrp go to backup tab and Make a nandroid backup
- wipe userdata
- Go advance option and enable adb sideload
- On computer open command window in platform tool folder and send below code
adb sideload Magisk-v21.4.zip
- once done Reboot system Now
if Sideload Not working
- Download & Move Magisk 21.4 to device storage.
- switch off Phone, Reboot Phone to twrp recovery by Pressing volume up and Power button
- Make a Nandroid backup
- wipe userdata
- Flash Magisk 21.4 via Install.
- Reboot system now