Download twrp 3.4.1 for Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 (Merlin):
unofficial build of twrp 3.4.1b have Now been available for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 9, user Who own Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 can Root it by following the below Instructions. to Install twrp Recovery on Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 First You need to unlock it’s bootloader after that You Can Root it by Flashing Magisk 21.4.zip.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Run on Mediatek helio G85 SoC along With Android 10 4GB of RAM and 64GB of Internal Memory. it Come with 6.5 Inch IPS Display With the Resolution of 1080 X 2340 Pixels.
- Rooting May Void Your Device Warranty
- Make a backup & Move it to Safe Place Like Pen Drive or PC.
- Make Sure Your Phone at-least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down during the Rooting Process.
- Magisk 21.4
- twrp 3.4.1 Redmi Note 9
- Platform tools/adb Fastboot tools
- No verity Opt Encrypt 6.1.zip
Note: Flash vbmeta to fix any bootloop issue..
How to unlock bootloader on Xiaomi Redmi Note 9:
- From Here
How to Install twrp Recovery on Xiaomi Redmi Note 9:
- Download & Setup Platform tools
- Download and Extract recovery.img & vbmeta file In Platform tools Folder.
- Reboot Phone to bootloader by together holding Volume Down and Power Button
- Connect Phone to PC using the usb cable.
- open CMD in the Platform tools Folder and Send below Code.
Check Device by Sending below Command:
flash Recovery by Sending below Command:
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img fastboot flash vbmeta vbmeta.img fastboot flash misc misc.bin fastboot boot recovery.img
How to Root Xiaomi Redmi Note 9:
- Download & Move Magisk 21.4.zip to device Storage.
- Reboot phone to twrp by Pressing Volume up and Power button
- Make a Nandroid backup
- Flash Magisk 21.4 and No_verity _opt_encrypt.ZIP via Install.
- Reboot System now