Download twrp 3.4.0 for Xiaomi Redmi S3:
unofficial build of twrp 3.4.0 have Now been available for the Xiaomi Redmi S3, user Who own Xiaomi Redmi S3 can Root it by following the below Instructions. to Install twrp Recovery on Xiaomi Redmi S3 First You need to unlock it’s bootloader after that You can Root it by Flashing Magisk 21.4.zip.
Xiaomi Redmi S3 Run on QCOM SD 632 SoC along With Android 9.0 3/4GB of RAM and 32/64GB of Internal Memory. it Come with 6.2 Inch IPS Display With the Resolution of 720 X 1520 Pixels.
- Rooting May Void Your Device Warranty
- Make a backup & Move it to Safe Place Like Pen Drive or PC.
- Make Sure Your Phone at-least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down during the Rooting Process.
- Magisk 21.4
- No verity opt encrypt zip
- twrp 3.4.0 Xiaomi Redmi S3
- Platform tools/adb Fastboot tools
How to unlock bootloader on Xiaomi Redmi S3:
- From Here
How to Install twrp Recovery on Xiaomi Redmi S3:
- Download & Setup Platform tools
- Download and Extract recovery.img & vbmeta file In Platform tool folder.
- Reboot Phone to bootloader by together holding Volume Down and Power Button
- Connect Phone to PC using the usb cable.
- open CMD in the Platform tools Folder and Send below Code.
Check Device by Sending below Command:
flash Recovery by Sending below Command:
fastboot flash vbmeta vbmeta.img fastboot flash recovery recovery.img fastboot boot recovery.img
don’t bootup Phone, directly Go to Recovery and Flash no_verity_opt_Encrypt.zip
How to Root Xiaomi Redmi S3:
- Download & Move Magisk 21.4.zip to device storage.
- Reboot phone to twrp by Pressing Volume up and Power button
- Make a Nandroid backup
- Flash Magisk 21.4 and No_verity _opt_encrypt.ZIP via Install.
- Reboot System now