Download twrp 3.4.0 for Xiaomi Redmi 9A:
unofficial build of twrp 3.4.0 have Now been available for the Xiaomi Redmi 9A, user Who own Xiaomi Redmi 9A can Root it by following the below Instructions. to Install twrp Recovery on Xiaomi Redmi 9A First You need to unlock it’s bootloader after that You can Root it by Flashing Magisk 21.4.zip.
Xiaomi Redmi 9A Run on Mediatek helio G25 SoC along With Android 10 2GB of RAM and 32GB of Internal Memory. The device come with 6.5 Inch IPS display With the Resolution of 720 X 1600 Pixels.
Contact Me for safe Installation, No brick risk (Paid)
- Rooting May Void Your Device Warranty
- Make a backup & Move it to Safe Place Like Pen drive or PC.
- Make Sure Your Phone at-least 50% charge to Prevent accidental shut down during the Rooting Process.
- Magisk 21.4
- No verity opt encrypt zip
- twrp 3.4.0 Xiaomi Redmi 9A
- Platform tools/adb Fastboot tools
Note: test Build, only for advance user, bug may present..
How to Install twrp Recovery on Xiaomi Redmi 9A:
1. Prepare the Phone:
- From Settings Enable developer options. for that Go to Setting>About phone>tap 5-6 times on Software version>done. Now Go back /additional settings/ developer options & USB debugging > Turn ON, OEM unlocking > Turn ON.
2. Prepare Your Computer & Setup Platform tool:
- Download & Install latest adb fastboot driver on your computer
- on your computer Download & extract platform tools. then download & extract recovery.img & vbmeta.img in platform tool folder
- Move No verity opt encrypt zip & Magisk 21.4 to Platform tools folder
3. connect to fastboot:
- switch off Phone, Now press power & volume down key, once you see fastboot Logo connect phone to computer by using usb cable
4. unlock bootloader:
- for that you have to use official unlock Method, just bind your phone to Your Mi account from developers options/unlock status/ and then unlock it by using MI unlock tool
5. Flash twrp Recovery:
- Open command window on Platform tool Folder, for that go to platform tool folder, in the address bar type ‘cmd’ & hit enter
- Now Send below code
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
6. Fix Encryption:
- for that send below code
fastboot flash vbmeta vbmeta.img
- then reboot to twrp recovery by sending below code:
fastboot boot recovery.img
How to Root Redmi 9A:
- In above steps we have boot our Phone in twrp recovery, Now Process to Next Steps
- on twrp go to backup tab and Make a nandroid backup
- wipe userdata
- Go advance option and enable adb sideload
- On computer open Command window in platform tool folder and send below code
adb sideload Magisk-v21.4.zip adb sideload no-verity-opt-encrypt-6.1.zip
- once done Reboot system Now
if Sideload Not working
- Reboot phone, Download & Move Magisk 21.4 and No_verity_opt_encrypt.zip to device storage.
- Switch off Phone, Reboot Phone to twrp recovery by Pressing volume up and Power button
- Make a Nandroid backup
- wipe userdata
- Flash Magisk 21.4 and No_verity _opt_encrypt.ZIP via Install.
- Reboot System now