twrp 3.4.0 Root Samsung Galaxy M21s:
unofficial twrp 3.4.0 Recovery have Now been available for the Samsung Galaxy M21s, user Who own Samsung Galaxy M21s Smartphone can Root it by following the below Instructions. to Install twrp on Samsung Galaxy M21s First You Need to unlock it’s bootloader and after that You Can Root it by Flashing Magisk_20.04.zip.
Samsung Galaxy M21s Run on Exynos 9611 SoC along With android 10 2GB of RAM and 32GB of Storage.The Device Come with 6.4 Inch AMOLED Display With the Resolution of 1080 X 2340 Pixels.
- Rooting May Void Your Device Warranty, Make a Backup of Your Data and ROM.
- In Some cases Rooting Cause bootloop So do at own Risk.
- Make Sure your Phone at-least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut down during the Rooting Process.
How do i unlock bootloader on Samsung Galaxy M21s?
- From Developers option Enable usb debugging and oem unlock
- Put Phone to Download Mod (Volume down + Power key)
- Connect it to Computer & Press Volume Up Key, Confirm unlock warning
- Setup Your Phone Without any Google account and Lock done, Your Phone Successfully unlocked
How to Install twrp Recovery on Samsung Galaxy M21s:
- Extract downloaded twrp from above
- Run Odin and Click AP. Under AP Section load Recovery image [Must Compressed in tar Format]
- Now Reboot Phone to Download Mod and Connect it to PC using usb cable
- You can See Added Msg on odin Screen, uncheck auto Reboot and Click Download.
- done/ immediate Go to twrp by Pressing Volume+ & power Key
Note: Flash vbmeta via same or using fastboot
How to Root Samsung Galaxy M21s:
- Download & Move Magisk 20.04.zip to device Storage.
- Reboot Phone to twrp by Pressing Volume up and Power button
- Make a Nandroid backup
- Wipe userdata
- Flash Magisk 20.04 and No_verity _opt_encrypt.ZIP via Install.
- Reboot System Now
if any RMM State Error then Flash Rmm_State_fixer_zip from no Verity opt encrypt Folder.